Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Not much to say other than I'm back in New Haven after an awesome weekend. Class went well today.

The to-do list for now until this weekend:

- Read one book by tomorrow at 7 PM
-Read another by Thursday at 9 AM
-Read article for Thursday AM
- Begin reading the book for Tuesday; start review by Friday. Edited by Monday.
- email professor back about minor field reading list assignment for class
- check books out for paper due two weeks from now, begin reading
- Talk with prof about final paper (major field bibliographic essay)
- Oh, email Russian language assessors to potentially TAKE my language exam on FRIDAY...or maybe to say I'll take it next semester


Then, some small wedding stuff to do. Ride my new bike (!!!). Read Aaron's memo. Throw Office premier party on Thursday.

And History drinks on Friday. Socialization at the end of the tunnel!

2 comments:

Jacob said...

I would like to know how to mix an 'History Drink'.

Unknown said...

Why do you have to take a Russian test? I'm confused!