Saturday, September 22, 2007

Meeeeechigan

I'm in Ann Arbor! I flew in yesterday - it was a fairly uneventful flight, though per usual I spent too much time in transit. The one place I overestimate the time it takes to do something is when I'm travelling. Otherwise, I'm late everywhere else. Oh well.

Yesterday we got our shirts for the Maize Out at the game today, worked on our homework (reading for me, memo for him), ate dinner in the overpriced dining hall, and met up with Aaron's brother and a friend from college at Ashley's.

In a few minutes we go to meet with a florist to talk about flowers for the wedding. Not looking forward to it. Don't really care about flowers, but we do need some of them for tradition's sake.

A little bit more wedding stuff later, then...TO THE GAME!! I can't wait. I'm so excited. Go Blue!

No comments: