Friday, December 14, 2007

2 down, 1 to go

Forgive me for not posting in these last two weeks - it's been crazy. I barely have time to write this, as I'm about to go turn in my two final papers. The third I will turn in on Saturday. I'm crunched for time as I'm looking forward to this legal history and slavery forum today and tomorrow, and have to polish up my last paper to turn in to my professor who is hosting that.

I have to run to the bank and the post office before the meeting starts at two - I should run! Aaaahh!!!

I promise to post more tonight, as a break from my editing. After Saturday at 8 I am home free and packing for Arkansas, Georgia, and Michigan for my holiday travels.

Peace out until then.

Oh, and read this manifesto on feminism and marriage.

No comments: